We are pleased to have presented at the three day Big Data Summit 2017. This year, the summit theme was Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
GCS Agile's Chief Data Scientist, Dickson Lukose, presented Applications of Big Data Techniques for Social Analytics on August 21. In addition, he joined the panel discussion on the Data Economy.
Summit highlights included:
- World-class keynote speakers from global academic, industry and government communities
- An independent, cross-disciplinary, cross-business and academics platform to bridge the gaps between academia, industry and government
- The first forum in the Oceania region on big data, data science, analytics, and data economy, and innovation, established in 2012
- International and professional leadership, sponsored by the ACM SIGKDD Australian & NZ Chapter, co-sponsored by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Mathworks, and Macquarie University
- Co-organized by IEEE Task Force on Data Science and Advanced Analytics, IEEE Task Force on Behavioral, Economic and Socio-Cultural Computing, and the Advanced Analytics Institute at the University of Technology Sydney